Sunday, April 3, 2011

I found Waldo!


I found Waldo at the Spectrum yesterday! This was just before I watched Sucker Punch. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

On Friday, my school brought in a kangaroo and serval for the students to look at and draw.

It was pretty damn adorable. It was a cool way to start my Animal Drawing class.

I have been reading a lot lately. I finished reading The Wise Man's Fear, Watership Down, and The Magicians in the past week. The Wise Man's Fear was rather disappointing. The first book had much better pacing and storytelling. Watership Down was even more depressing than I remembered it to be. The Magicians was surprisingly a fun read despite it being way too much like Harry Potter and Narnia.

I am frantically trying to figure out how to finish all my final projects. :/ I have 3 classes where the final project is worth everything. Sighhh...

Time to start and finish my jump animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment